The purpose of this lesson is for students to collaborate and learn to release an idea to a team member.
There is no pre-written lesson for this. Please follow directions below (if needed).
1) Watch the Switch-a-Roo.
2) Have students get in groups of 3-4 students.
3) Students begin by building on 1 tile. They build their own idea.
4) After 5-10 minutes, have students SWITCH_A_ROO! They pass their tile the RIGHT, then continue to build on the NEW TILE.
5) After 5-10 more minutes, have students SWITCH-A-ROO again, and continue building on the NEW tile.
6) When time is up, have students share with others in the group or with the class.